Income protection insurance is designed to provide an income should you be unable to work due to illness or accidental injury.
Why do I need Income Protection Insurance?
On average, the UK population would survive financially for just 18 days** should they suffer unexpected loss of income. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Would state benefits allow me to maintain my current lifestyle?
- Could I live off my partner’s income indefinitely?
- Do I have savings I could live off indefinitely?
What does Income Protection cover?
The monthly income provided by such a policy can be put towards:
- your monthly mortgage or rental commitments
- your loan, credit or car finance agreements
- helping you meet your regular outgoings such as food, utility or internet bills
- helping you maintain your general lifestyle
- benefits payable until retirement age
Please contact us to arrange a free review to assess your requirements.
**Information sourced from Legal & General Breadline Report 2013